Slide Show: Intensity, Power-Training Focused
This slide show is in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this slide show.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program.
The PDF file size is 3.8 megabytes.
Presenting the complete slide show will take about 120 minutes.
You can view and print this version, but you cannot modify it.
Read the information on the copyright page.
● The presentation reviews the principles in the book HIT (High-Intensity Training) book.
● The book HIT (High-Intensity Training) is available at a discount for groups.
● The presentation starts with an overview of training.
● Intensity measures--including perceived exertion, cadence, speed, lactate oxygen consumption, heart rate, and power--are discussed.
● The pros and cons of intensity measures are discussed.
● The pros and cons of current power meter hardware and software are discussed in detail.
Below is a sample slide from the show.
Click on the image to enlarge it.