Slide Show: Recovery
This slide show is in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this slide show.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program.
The PDF file size is 240 kilobytes.
Presenting the complete slide show will take about one hour.
You can view and print this version, but you cannot modify it.
The corresponding ABC article Recovery is included.
Read the information on the copyright page.
● Recovery is the readiness of fitness systems to make further efforts following training and non-training fatigue.
● Training stressors relate to the volume and intensity of efforts.
● Non-training stressors include psychological, climate, travel and many other factors.
● methods of outlining training state and the need for recovery are outlined.
● Reducing training and non-training stressors reduces the amount of recovery required.
Below is a sample slide from the show.
Click on the image to enlarge it.